Saturday 12 April 2008

Hughs Bar

I'm currently quite pissed so I'll keep this short. I said goodbye to the group yesterday as most people were making there way to Bangkok. I took the ferry at 7AM to ko lanta having pulled an all nighter out of the bag. On my last night in phuket I met some lovely girls from Switzerland. Their names escape me.

I'm staying at the bar - which means free accommodation however it also means I'm going to drink to much. 25 bottles so far and its only been one day. Also, it is Thai new year tomorrow so everyone is up for a party. I suspect for me it will be just another day. Lets hope Hugh can keep me amused.

Guy (Hugh's brothers) is out here too. We had several drinks before he went home. There is a great ex-pat community here and I have enjoyed the company of all Hugh's friends very much.

I probably wont have much to report over the coming days as I intend to take it easy. I Hope everybody has a safe journey back and ill see them in a couple of weeks. Beer time!

No comments: