Tuesday 22 April 2008

Final Entry

I would like to thank all the people who made this trip possible and those who made it wonderful. If I've missed anyone out I'm sorry but I have a photo upload limit :-(.


Firstly I'd like to thank my mum and dad for helping me out financially and making this possible in spite of the global credit crunch and my house sale falling through.










Thanks Mum!







Thanks Dad!



















Secondly I'd like to thank the group I came with.




Thanks Jan and Garry - if you hadn't of planned this I'm not sure it would have ever happened.














Thanks Sara and Ollie - hope you had a great a time as I did.














Thanks Beck and Paul - I needed some single guys with me. Whens the next hol?















Thanks Elliot and Suzie - Bet you wish you'd stayed for the month















Thanks David and Carol - Dave - I'm going to need copies of those photos!














Thirdly I'd like to thank those people I met along the way.


Emma, Claire, Yelsel & Shelley - it was great to see you again - kind of a Cuba re-union.



Hugh, cheers for putting up with me / looking after me / getting me smashed and introducing me to all your friends.

















Guy, thanks for getting me out of the bar - looking forward to seeing you in England whenever that may be.


















Johnny - Hope you get better quick mate. You took too much man, You took too much....



















Genna - You are lovely and great company. Hope you have a great time in Korea - and pass that test :-P














Aisleyne - (Hope I got your name right) Thanks for staying up drinking all night with me. Shame we didn't have some more time to spend together.















And a final thankyou to all those people who played the smaller parts in making my holiday so much fun. I'm sure there is a photo of you somewhere on my facebook account. It's with a heavy heart I return to England.



No comments: