Wednesday 26 March 2008

Rabies


I awoke this morning to do some last minute packing. I should be excited but feel incredibly feverish after my 2nd rabies vaccination yesterday. The bags are packed now and the paracetamol has started to kick in now.

I have hardly packed any clothes instead hoping to buy most of my clothing out there. I'm told that there are lots of cheap imitation goods. Which should go down well with my chav cousin.

I'm fully prepared with regards to phone and internet services and am bringing along two cameras and a video camera - so i should be able to get some good footage up here.

Ok its off to work now to say a final goodbye to my work colleagues and then off to the airport. Lets hope I can sleep most of the 13 hour flight. I think we land at 9am - so getting a good sleep on the plane is going to be a must. I just hope I feel better soon.

No comments: