Tuesday 25 March 2008

First Post


Hi, as most of you know my name is Garry and tomorrow I set off travelling. I had the plan about a year ago, after becoming somewhat disillusioned with life in London and working in financial services. I have been working towards tomorrow ever since.
This is my blog where I will be keeping everyone up to date with regards to my adventures. Im starting in Bangkok travelling with 10+ members of my friends and family. I should be making my way down to singapore stopping of at many places along the way. Then who knows? Im really excited about going - but a little aprehensive about leaving my house, my friends and my family for so long. The most I have ever been away for before is 2 weeks.

My english phone number is 07970035540 if you need to contact me. I will post my Thai number as soon as I have one. To contact me by email please use the address: garry@mastersofcreation.com.

No comments: